10 things I love about blogging…
1. Sharing is caring – I love the chance to share my views and to see the views of others on some fantastic subjects.
2. Liking – It makes my heart smile to get a like on my post and to think that someone has enjoyed my writing.
3. Creativity – having an outlet for my thoughts and a positive way to use them.
4. Recommendations – my “books I want to read” list has tripled with all the fantastic recommendations on people’s blogs (much to Ben’s dismay – “but we don’t have room for any more bookcases!”)
5. Inspiration – reading about the journeys of other people inspires me to get on with making my own count.
6. Company – I never feel alone writing my blog.
7. Ownership – Having something to call my own is very rewarding.
8. Compromise – Ben is happier because he has more time for Fifa and to watch UFC (even though he won’t admit it and claims to love Home and Away and One Tree Hill).
9. Recording – having a place to write everything down because I’m sure my memory is getting much worse already!
10. Me time – being completely myself for myself.
What do you love about blogging?